What is the Global Ascension Center?
The Global Ascension Center is a non-profit organization which is establishing its first major project: to acquire land where a Person, Source, and Earth become One. A Center where there is no distinction between what is mundane and what is Sacred. Where there is no separation between the person and his or her environment.
All of us have heard of Sacred Land. Sacred Land is something that we often associate only to Native Peoples from around the world who consider all of Gaia a Living, Conscious Being.
Yet we, in the West, have lost our capacity to see our Earth this way.
Due to our cultural viewpoint of being separate and independent from Earth, Land and Environment, we built a society under the tenets of "taming and exploiting" of our Earth. The results are personally felt in stressful city living, as well as globally with widespread pollution, and numerous social problems.
By the time Westerners realized that Sacred Land was to be revered and protected, most of it was indeed built on and destroyed.
Fortunately, we now know that there is something very special about those locations. Around the planet millions of dollars are spent every year as individuals travel long distances to reach, and experience, Sacred Land. Their pilgrimages take them to a location where they can have a larger than life experience, a reconnection with their own divinity, with Source, or even with Gaia.
Yet that connection can be achieved by any of us, anywhere we are. Not only that, but it can be created in conjunction with the beings who inhabit the land. The trees, the animals, the bugs… all have a conscious awareness of their place on the planet. The planet itself is recognized by most cultures to have its own identity and consciousness. Gaia, Pachamama, Madre Tierra.
Here in the West, we have lost that ability. The ability to be one with our environment. To reconnect with our Earth. And we look for it thousands of miles away, at some Sacred Land location. We go there passively, expecting something to be given to us. Or we go in thinking we need to do stuff to the land in order to "heal" it. We leave bits of ourselves there, our vibrational luggage, and sometimes even objects such as crystals, photographs, or markings that we were there. Sometimes we take with us stones, or other objects from the Sacred Land. All this we do to connect and stay connected with that higher vibrational environment.
The Global Ascension Center is a place where we carry out a real time journey of remembering how to be one with our environment at a very physical level. How we can take any land, raise our own vibration, raise the land's vibration if it needs it, and reconnect with it at a higher level of awareness.
The Global Ascension Center aims to journal, document, share and facilitate that remembrance and journey into the experience of a higher vibrational existence at a physical level by:
• - Searching for and investigating multi cultural viewpoints of connection between the person, Source and Earth.
• - Searching for and identifying land that can be used to carry out our aims.
• - Purchasing that land and becoming its stewards. By purchasing the land, we make sure that it stays secure and is not exploited, trashed or built on without conscious awareness of its aliveness.
• - Creating a higher vibrational physical location where we become One with Source and Gaia.
• - Connecting with the other beings in the land, and honoring their existence.
• - Documenting the results on the Land, plants, trees, animals and beings within it, and persons who enter it.
• - Investigating ways to duplicate the method used, so that it can be carried out by anyone, anywhere on the planet.
• - Creating videos, articles, booklets, mp3s and other online educational material generated through the Global Ascension Center.
• - Creating global awareness campaigns about the Global Ascension Center.
• - Fundraising events using online media, networking sites, and the sale of fundraising products.
• - The Globalization of these forgotten skills in multi-religious, multi-cultural, non-denominational format.